Drake University – Des Moines, IA
- BAJMC in Digital Media Production, BFA in Acting
- 3.7 GPA
- Involvement: Fermata the Blue Acapella, Drake Theatre People, Creative Services, Drake Magazine, The Times Delphic, Newspaper, Drake Broadcasting.
Publicity Coordinator – Drake University Theatre Arts August 2018 – Present
- Worked closely with staff members to coordinate and plan photo shoots and press releases
- Created press releases and social media promotions.
- Initiated and planned poster distributions and designed programs for all mainstage productions.
Digital Media Producer – Drake Creative Services/ESPN3 September 2017 – Present
- Collaborated with other students to create clean and live video of Drake University sporting events.
- Communicated with ESPN3 to produce visual and audio elements of the broadcast.
- Gained camera experience and worked to create successful and useful footage.
Production Assistant – Magical Elves Productions June 2017 – August 2017
- Worked as a member of the production crew on the television show, Top Chef Jr.
- Assisted the cast and talent to make sure that they had a positive and pleasant experience.
- Helped in the culinary department to prepare and clean all of the cooking equipment.
- Did office work and made sure that the paperwork for the production was completed correctly and efficiently.
Serengetee LLC. – Representative Captain September 2016-May 2018
- Promoted the Serengetee brand through social media posts and helped lead other representatives.
MN Children’s Museum – Volunteer Training Leader May 2013-June 2017
- Created daily schedules and worked to train in new volunteers.
- I communicated with visitors about the benefits of play and worked to make sure they had a positive and education experience while at the museum.
- I answered any questions they had about the Minnesota Children’s Museum and the Powers of Play Initiative.